Announcement for non-Turkish citizen applicants. Turkish applicants must display this page
Master’s and Doctoral programs run by Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences will admit graduate students based on written and/or oral exam.
|Master’s Programs||GRE||Conditions*||TOEFL (IBT)||Graduate Scholar Positions|
|Computer Engineering (EN) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||I||60||3|
|Information Technologies (EN) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||I||60||–|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (EN) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||I||60||3|
|Industrial Engineering (EN) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||II||60||–|
|Interior Architecture (EN) Thesis only||–||IV||60||1|
|Civil Engineering (EN) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||III||60||1|
|İş Sağlığı ve Güvenliği (TR) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||I||**||–|
|Kentsel Tasarım ve Dönüşüm (TR) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||VI||**||–|
|Mechanical Engineering (EN) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||I||60||2|
|Mathematics (EN) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||I||60||–|
|Mechatronics Engineering (EN) Thesis/Non-Thesis||–||V||60||1|
|Mimarlık (TR) Thesis only||–||IV||**||–|
|Doctoral Programs||GRE||Conditions*||TOEFL||Graduate Scholar Positions|
|Computer Engineering (EN)||Q 648||I||72||–|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (EN)||Q 648||I||72||1|
|Mechanical Engineering (EN)||Q 648||I||72||–|
|Mimarlık (TR)||Q 648||IV||72||–|
|Design (EN) under Interior Architecture Department||Q 648||IV||72||–|
* I 4-year-BSc degree (undergraduate) for Master’s programs, thesis master’s degree for PhD programs
II 4-year-BSc degree in all engineering departments (except for Faculty of Agriculture), all science departments in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Economics Departments and Business Administration (or Management) Departments
III 4-year-BSc degree in Civil Engineering Departments
IV 4-year-BSc degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture departments for Master’s programs; thesis master’s degree and/or 4-year-BSc degree for these departments for PhD programs
V 4-year-BSc-degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Electric-Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aircraft Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering departments
VI 4-year-BSc-degree in City and Regional Planning, Architecture, Interior Architecture, Geology/Geomatic Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Economics, Business Administration (or Management), Public Administration, Sociology departments
** Turkish language proficiency required.
Applications are only online: http://onbasvuru.cankaya.edu.tr
- For PhD programs, minimum 648 GRE (quantitive) score.
- For Master’s programs minimum 60 TOEFL-IBT score (or equivalent YÖKDİL, KPDS, ÜDS, TOEFL-PBT, TOEFL-CBT, CAE, CPE, PEARSON PTE Academic) or succeed at our university’s English Proficiency Exam.
- Turkish language proficiency for programs in Turkish.
- For PhD programs minimum 72 TOEFL-IBT score (or equivalent YÖKDİL, KPDS, ÜDS, TOEFL-PBT, TOEFL-CBT, CAE, CPE, PEARSON PTE Academic)
Documents to be Uploaded for Application
To apply: http://onbasvuru.cankaya.edu.tr
- Undergraduate transcript for Master’s programs, undergraduate and Master’s transcripts for PhD programs (both officially stampted by the related university).
- GRE result for PhD programs.
- English proficiency document.
- Bank receipt indicating the transaction of $120 (must be converted to TRY) application fee to the account Vakıfbank Meşrutiyet Şubesi TR 2800 0150 0158 0072 6042 9262. ATM receipts are not valid.
- 1 passport photo.
- Resumé (CV).
- For PhD programs 2 reference letters and letter of intention (research statement).
Application Period : 24 July – 18 August 2017
English Proficiency Exam : 23 August 2017 (For the applicants who apply to Master’s programs in English and do not satisfy English proficiency conditions stated aboce)
Written and Oral Exam: 6 September 2017 (For only thesis Master’s programs and PhD programs)
Registration : 14-15 September 2017